All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with tips and tricks for creating dazzling images Explore layers, change backgrounds, fix flaws, and artistically enhance photos Photoshop Elements 5 is a powerhouse, and here's the fast and easy way to get up to speed on all the coolest features.
- Author BiographyBarbara Obermeier: Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphics design studio in Ventura, California. She's the author of Photoshop CS2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies and has contributed as author or coauthor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint. Barb is also a faculty member in the Visual Communication Department at Brooks Institute of Photography. Ted Padova: In addition to writing several books on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Ted is the world's leading author of books on Adobe Acrobat. He is also a coauthor of Adobe Creative Suite Bible and Adobe Creative Suite 2 Bible (Wiley), Color Correction For Digital Photographers Only (Wiley), and Color Management for Digital Photographers For Dummies (Wiley). Ted spends most of his time writing and speaking at conferences and expos nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Barbara Obermeier,Ted Padova
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.