CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.51Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe created Photoshop Lightroom expressly for photographers. Twelve professionals took it for a hands-on test run in the real world. Here, they share that experience of what they learned when they used Lightroom to process the images they shot in one of the most beautiful, yet challenging photographic locations in the world.
- Author BiographyMikkel Aaland is a photographer, writer, web producer, and the author of six books, including Sweat (1978), County Fair Portraits (1981), Digital Photography (1992), Still Images in Multimedia (1996), Photoshop for the Web (1998), and The Sword of Heaven (1999). He has contributed both text and/or photography to Wired, Digital Creativity, Pre, American Photo, Newsweek, Graphis, Publish, and MacWeek, as well as several European publications. His photography has been exhibited in major institutions around the world, including the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris and the former Lenin Museum in Prague. He is the recipient of the National Art Directors award for photography. Aaland is also the co-founder of Tor Productions, a multimedia company founded in 1989 and based in San Francisco, specializing in the use of the still image in new media. He has lectured and taught on that subject at Stanford University, Drexel University, and University of California at Berkeley, as well as at computer graphics conferences around the country.
- Author(s)Mikkel Aaland
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width178 mm
- Height352 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.