All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.81Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresents techniques on Photoshop. This book provides guidance to: develop a band logo that can be stamped on a CD, create a video game jewel case; design text and logos with popular sci fi looks; and create a tattoo that appears to be embedded under the skin. It is accompanied by a CD-ROM, which includes photos and starting images.
- Author BiographyAl Ward has been kicking around the Photoshop community for a number of years, writing and training on many subjects. His Website, actionfx.com, supplies custom made Photoshop presets and information to users. At this writing, there are over 52,000 custom presets available for downloading. He has written and contributed to numerous Photoshop books, including Photoshop for Right Brainers (1st and 2nd editions), Al Ward's Photoshop Productivity Toolkit, Photoshop Most Wanted, Photoshop Elements 2 Special Effects, and Photoshop 7 Effects Magic. Al is a regular writer for the official Website of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and www.photoshopuser.com. He also writes for Planet Photoshop and is a contributor to several other Websites. He has been featured at the Photoshop Cafe, and has written for a number of print publications, such as Photoshop User Magazine and Web Designer Magazine. Al is the official actions guru for the NAPP, a title given to him by Scott Kelby, and one that Al holds in very high esteem. In his free time, Al enjoys fishing the trout streams in Western Montana, spending time with his family, reading, enjoying a good movie, and searching the Web for graphics related topics.
- Author(s)Al Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date21/01/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.