All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique book that aims to show an integrated approach to the understanding of photosynthesis processes. The chapters are written by 44 international authorities from 15 countries, and are presented with emphasis on the latest breakthroughs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleAdvances in Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byA. Laisk,Govindjee,Ladislav Nedbal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.