Photosynthetic Adaptation: Chloroplast to Landscape: v. 178 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £199.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £76.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA study of photosynthetic mechanisms from cells to leaves, crown, and canopy. It questions whether photosynthetic adaptations take place primarily at the metabolic and biochemical level or through changes in structure and form, or both. It analyzes the relative importance of genes that control metabolic and light reactions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 178
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChrista Critchley,Thomas C. Vogelmann,William K. Smith
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.