Photovoltaics: Design and Installation Manual by Solar Energy International (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 20 Aug
- £11.50+ £3.40 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by a_slader
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive training resource for producing electric power from the sun.
- Author BiographySolar Energy International (SEI), from Carbondale, CO, is a non-profit that trains adults and youth in renewable energy and environmental building technologies. Since 1991, SEI has taught thousands of individuals from 12 US states and around the world, pioneering a hands-on approach acknowledged as the benchmark for renewable energy education and training. SEI staff are avid solar enthusiasts with decades of experience in passive solar design & construction, solar hot water, wind and micro-hydro power, solar cooking, and natural house building.
- Author(s)Solar Energy International
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note200 B&W illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.