CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionPhronesis and Quiddity in Management addresses the issue of the excellence in judgment-making, its concept and characterisation. This book investigates first into what constitutes excellent managerial skills centred on leadership revolving around judgement-making (rather than decision-making) and second into whether they can be taught.
- Author BiographyKimio Kase is a Professor at International University of Japan, Japan, and at IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain. Previously he worked for Price Waterhouse European Firm and Inter-American Development Bank. He holds a DBA from Manchester University, UK, and an MBA from IESE Business School, Spain. His current research interests include strategy, corporate-level strategy and Asian management. Kimio has published widely, and he is currently on the editorial board of Palgrave Macmillan's Nonaka Series on Knowledge Management and Innovation; Cross Cultural Management: An International Journal; and Academia: Revista Latinoamericana de Administracion. Cesar Gonzalez-Canton is Professor of Management at Universidad Complutense de Madrid (CUNEF), Spain, having previously worked with the University of Navarra, Pompeu Fabra University and IESE Business School. His main research interests are in corporate responsibility and human rights, global business ethics, gender issues and industrial relations. Ikujiro Nonaka teaches knowledge management in the Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy at Hitotsubashi University, Japan. Known as the guru of knowledge-creation and innovation management of the firm, he is among the world's leading scholars in the field of knowledge management studies aimed at fostering the next generation of business leaders. He was listed as one of the top 20 'Most Influential Business Thinkers' by the Wall Street Journal in 2008.
- Author(s)Cesar Gonzalez Canton,Ikujiro Nonaka,Kimio Kase
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- Series TitleThe Nonaka Series on Knowledge and Innovation
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.