All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionLongtime activist, author, and antifeminist leader Phyllis Schlafly is for many the symbol of the conservative movement in America. This book sheds light on her life and on the unappreciated role her grassroots activism played in transforming America's political landscape.
- Author BiographyDonald T. Critchlow is the author or editor of twelve books on modern American politics, public policy, and business. He is a professor of history at Saint Louis University.
- Author(s)Donald T. Critchlow
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics and Society in Modern America
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note22 halftones. 1 table.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.