All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- Description* Long awaited revision of the industry standard * Excellent resource for those using phylogenetics and systematic * Both philosophical and technical issues addressed * Provides a synthesis of competing philosophies * In depth guide to tree building algorithms .
- Author BiographyProfessor Wiley is Emeritus Professor of Ecology and evolutionary Biology at the University of Kansas. Currently he works in the University of Kansas Natural History Museum. Professor Wiley's distinguished career is marked by hundreds of peer-reviewed papers, a continuous string of research grants, including his current NSF grant, Assembling the Euteleost Tree of Life, and the publication of 5 books. Professor Lieberman is an Invertebrate Paleontologist at University of Kansas. Professor Lieberman has also authored five books as well as numerous peer reviewed publications. His long string of research grants culminates most recently with an NSF grant to study Revisionary systematic of Cheirurid Trilobites.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Lieberman,E. O. Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. maps
- Weight892 g
- Width180 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.