All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you provide physical education for students with cerebral palsy, spina bifida and other orthopaedic impairments that inhibit their ability to function physically. This title features the activities that are easy to set up and can be used in a variety of settings, from the gym to the classroom and outdoors.
- Author BiographyLindsay K. Canales, MA, has taught adapted physical education for 10 years and has 6 years of experience as an adapted physical education specialist, teaching students ranging from ages 3 to 22. Rebecca K. Lytle, PhD, is a professor and chair of the department of kinesiology at California State University (CSU) at Chico. She has presented at numerous state, national and international conferences.
- Author(s)Lindsay Canales,Rebecca K. Lytle
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note54 black & white halftones
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.