Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionReflects research and best practices in the field of physical education. This book focuses on the information needed to teach physical education effectively to students.
- Author BiographyKatherine T. Thomas, PhD, is an associate professor of health and human performance at lowa State University. Amelia M. Lee, PhD, is a professor and chair of the department of kinesiology at Louisiana State University. Jerry R. Thomas, EdD is a professor and chair of the department of health and human performance at lowa State University.
- Author(s)Amelia Lee,Jerry R. Thomas,Katherine Thomas
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.