All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the theoretical study of physical education with task-oriented activities, to help students gain a wider understanding of sport and its various functions, this text considers the performer in action, as a person and in a social setting.
- Author(s)R.J. Davis,et al,etc.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note520 ills.
- Weight1551 g
- Width194 mm
- Height261 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.64
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £4.60Trending at £4.82
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.