CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers teachers with the tools for following a logical progression of movement skills, including the ABCs of movement, body-part identification, and non-locomotor, locomotor and manipulative skills. This book gives an awareness of the elements of movement: space, shape, time, force, flow and rhythm.
- Author BiographyRae Pica, has been a children's physical activity specialist since 1980. A former adjunct instructor with the University of New Hampshire, she is the author of 17 books, including Experiences in Movement, the award-winning Great Games for Young Children and A Running Start: How Play, Physical Activity and Free Time Create a Successful Child, written for the parents of children ages 0 to 8. Pica is known for her lively and informative workshop and keynote presentations and has shared her expertise with such groups as the Sesame Street research department. She is author of the blog The Pica Perspective, in which she shares her thoughts on matters related to children and physical activity and is the host and co-creator of Body, Mind and Child, a series of podcasts that help parents prepare their children's minds and bodies for life.
- Author(s)Rae Pica
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note4 illustrations, 30 photos
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.