Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn integrated clinical guide to patient evaluation and diagnosis Unique integrated approach tailored to the dental student Offers guidance in these essential clinical skills Highly illustrated with clinical photography profiling commonly encountered conditions.
- Author BiographyGeza Terezhalmy is Professor and Dean Emeritus in the School of Dental Medicine at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio . His specialist training is in oral medicine. He is a renowned researcher and educator, having published several successful textbooks and references. Michaell A. Huber is an Associate Professor and Head of the Division of Oral Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Anne Cale Jones is a Professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Author(s)Anne Cale Jones,Geza T. Terezhalmy,Michaell A. Huber
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight704 g
- Width171 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.