All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook that introduces a graduate student to the various fields of physics related to the interaction between radiation and matter. It emphasizes analogies and relations between seemingly different phenomena and different fields of quantum electronics.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byMaria Chekhova,Sergei Kulik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.