All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a unique, interdisciplinary perspective on state-of-the-art physical gels, highlighting recent developments and practical applications.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Djabourov is Professor at Ecole Superieure de Physique et Chimie Industrielles (ESPCI-ParisTech), in charge of thermodynamics and rheology courses. She was involved in pioneer studies on gelation and percolation initiated by Pierre Gilles de Gennes. Katsuyoshi Nishinari is a special appointment professor at the Graduate School of Human Life Science, Osaka City University. He organized a collaborative research group on gellan gum in the Research Group on Polymer Gels in the Society of Polymer Science, Japan, and has been a recipient of the JSFST, JSR and JSBR awards and Food Hydrocolloids Trust Medal. Simon B. Ross-Murphy is currently a Visiting Professor at the University of Manchester (Materials Science) and the University of Nottingham (Biopolymer Science and Technology). He has previously been Chair in Biopolymer Science at King's College London and before that at Unilever Research.
- Author(s)Katsuyoshi Nishinari,Madeleine Djabourov,Simon B. Ross-Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note170 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.