All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable guide to the fundamentals of physical geography introduces learners to all the basics, from latitude and seasonal changes to meandering streams and coastal processes. Using quick quizzes and self-tests to reinforce concepts, it walks readers across the globe, explaining the Earth's varied systems and cycles.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL CRAGHAN, PhD, holds a doctorate in geography and has been teaching in the geography department at Rutgers University since 1995.
- Author(s)Michael Craghan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2003
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight514 g
- Width195 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.