CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the theoretical foundations, practical implementation, challenges and benefits of physical-layer security, a groundbreaking new model for secure communication.
- Author BiographyMatthieu Bloch is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering of the Georgia Institute of Technology. He received a Ph.D. in Engineering Science from the Universite de Franche-Comte, Besancon, France, in 2006, and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2008. His research interests are in the areas of information theory, error-control coding, wireless communications and quantum cryptography. Joao Barros is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, and the Coordinator of the Porto Laboratory of the Instituto de Telecomunicacoes in Portugal. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Technische Universitaet Muenchen (TUM), Germany, in 2004 and has since published extensively in the general areas of information theory, communication networks and security. He has taught short courses and tutorials at various institutions and has received a Best Teaching Award from the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences and the Arts.
- Author(s)Joao Barros,Matthieu Bloch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note79 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.