All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for use in an introductory course in physical metallurgy, this book covers various aspects of physical metallurgy and behavior of metals and alloys.
- Author BiographyD.E., Uale University Reza Abbaschian received his Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley in 1971. Prior to joining UC Riverside in 2005 as Dean of Engineering and Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering, he was Chairman of the Department of Materials Science & Engineering at the University of Florida. He has also held the positions of Chairman and Professor at the Pahlavi University in Shiraz, Iran, Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Illinois and Visiting Scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Abbaschian has more than 230 scientific publications, four patents and eight books. He is a Fellow and the President of ASM International, the largest materials society in the world.
- Author(s)Reza Abbaschian,Robert E. Reed-Hill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1215 g
- Width204 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th International student edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.