All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the fundamental analytical and computational tools necessary for modeling ocean currents, focusing on partial differential equations (PDEs) of geophysical fluid dynamics (GFD). This text presents topics, such as multivariate calculus and the integral theorems of Gauss and Stokes, in the context of fluid dynamics.
- Author BiographyReza Malek-Madani is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the U.S. Naval Academy. He earned a Ph.D. in applied mathematics from Brown University. His research interests include mathematical modeling and stability analysis in fluid flows and dynamical systems.
- Author(s)Reza Malek-Madani
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.