Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe physical principles that play a role in the biology of chemoreception are the focus of this book, which uses ideas from diffusion theory, statistical mechanics and hydrodynamics to develop mathematical models for some of the basic phenomena.
- Author(s)Frederik W. Wiegel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/09/1991
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Biomathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number91
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 85 p.
- Weight186 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.