CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis uniquely convenient reference offers important focus on motor dysfunction, hundreds of illustrations and easy-scan charts, patient-teaching points, and expert advice for unusual clinical situations, and women's health. Contents include general assessment, signs and symptoms, outcome measurement, diagnostic tests, rhythm strip interpretation, common disorders, traumatic injury, cardiac rehabilitation, therapeutic exercise, gait problems, wheelchair selection, common procedures, wound care, medications, a review of the Americans with Disabilities Act, English-Spanish words and phrases, selected references, and an index.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSpringhouse Clinical Companion Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date05/06/2013
- Weight490 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.