CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.24
About this product
- Author(s)Deborah M. Stetts,J. Gray Carpenter
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height178 mm
- Author BiographyDeborah M. Stetts, PT, DPT is an associate professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at Elon University, NC, where she teaches professional students in the area of musculoskeletal management. Current research interests involve the use of real-time ultrasound imaging to examine abdominal muscle performance in select patient populations. Dr. Stetts is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapists. She has over 23 years of service as a physical therapist in the United States Army working in a variety of clinical, academic, and administrative positions. Dr. Stetts completed her DPT from Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University, Mesa, AZ, in 2003; a master of physical therapy from the U.S. Army Baylor University Graduate Program in Waco, TX in 1981; and a bachelor of science in health and physical education from Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA in 1976. She completed a residency in advanced orthopedic manual therapy at the Kaiser Physical Therapy Program, Hayward, CA, in 1990. Her professional experience and training have been primarily in orthopedic and manual physical therapy. J. Gray Carpenter, PT, DPT, COMT graduated with a bachelor s degree in physical therapy from East Carolina University, Greenville, NC in 1992 and completed his doctor of physical therapy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2006. Dr. Carpenter also completed the Certificate in Orthopedic Manual Therapy from Manual Concepts, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, in 2002. He became a board-certified specialist in orthopedics through the American Physical Therapy Association in 2008 and became a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapists in 2009. During his career, Dr. Carpenter has primarily worked in outpatient orthopedic settings but has experience in several settings such as acute care, home health, inpatient rehab, and wound care. He currently works as a staff physical therapist at Alamance Regional Medical Center in Burlington, NC as well as serving as associate faculty at Elon University in the musculoskeletal module. Dr. Carpenter has been very active in the North Carolina Physical Therapy Association (NCPTA) and has held several positions with the NCPTA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.