All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe central premise of this work is that Lurianic Kabbalah was first and foremost a lived and living phenomenon in an actual social world. Thus it focuses on Luria the person and his relationship to his disciples.
- Author BiographyLawrence Fine is Irene Kaplan Leiwant Professor of Jewish Studies and Professor of Religion at Mount Holyoke College. His most recent book is Judaism in Practice: From the Middle Ages Through the Early Modern Period (ed).
- Author(s)Lawrence Fine
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2003
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.58Trending at £4.69
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £7.89Trending at £8.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.