All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionEnriching Your Medical Career offers advice on how to make sense of your career goals, what questions to ask, and how to position yourself for success. Readers will learn to formulate concrete questions and devise a short and long-term career plan.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Urman, M.D., M.B.A. Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School Director, Hospital Procedural Sedation Management and Safety Co-Director, Center for Perioperative Management and Medical Informatics Brigham and Women's Hospital Boston, MA 02115 USA Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, M.D., M.P.H. Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics Director, Center for Evidence-Based Anesthesia Director, Perioperative Data Systems Research Medical Director, Perioperative Quality Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville, TN 37232 USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 57 colour illustrations, 51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJesse M. Ehrenfeld,Richard Urman
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.