All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly all the works Aristotle (384 322 BCE) prepared for publication are lost; the priceless ones extant are lecture-materials, notes, and memoranda (some are spurious). They can be categorized as practical; logical; physical; metaphysical; on art; other; fragments.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1934
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight298 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byP.H. Wicksteed,F. M. Cornford
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £23.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.03Trending at £24.26
- £15.88Trending at £18.97
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
- £7.36Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.