Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new algebra-based introductory text. It presents physics as accessible and down-to-earth and is written in a readable conversational style. This is not a rote retelling of the standard sequence. A reexamination of each topic has led to a book that is shorter even as it includes material not usually found at this level.
- Author BiographyPETER LINDENFELD has been a professor of physics at Rutgers University for more than four decades. In addition to his research in superconductivity and materials physics he has taught at all levels and is a recipient of the Millikan medal of the American Association of Physics Teachers. SUZANNE WHITE BRAHMIA has taught physics and written curriculum for many years, beginning as a Peace Corps physics teacher in Africa. She heads the Extended Physics Program for engineering students at Rutgers University, and is associate director of the Math and Science Learning Center.
- Author(s)Peter Lindenfeld,Suzanne White Brahmia
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note424 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.