Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £24.36Trending at £25.33
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £9.07Trending at £10.00
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £18.55Trending at £19.51
- £11.35Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics and Chemistry of Transition-Metal Oxides includes both theoretical and experimental approaches to the variety of phenomena found in the transition-metal oxides, including high-temperature superconductivity, colossal magnetoresistance, and metal-insulator transition.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number125
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 336 p.
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHidetoshi Fukuyama,Naoto Nagaosa
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.