All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew textbook on microphysics, thermodynamics and cloud-scale dynamics of clouds and precipitation, for graduate and advanced undergraduate students, researchers and professionals.
- Author BiographyPao K. Wang is a Professor in the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, where he has been teaching and conducting research for more than 30 years. He has won many recognitions for his contributions in atmospheric science including the Alexander von Humboldt Award, an S. C. Johnson Distinguished Fellowship and election as a Fellow of the American Meteorological Society and the Meteorological Society of Taiwan. Professor Wang has been the principal investigator of numerous research grants sponsored by NSF, EPA, NASA and DOE, covering topics in cloud physics, cloud dynamics, aerosol physics, air pollution and historical climatology. He is an associate editor of Atmospheric Research and European Journal of Physics-Plus, a member of the international advisory board of Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences and is also currently an advisory committee member of the Research Center for Environmental Change (RCEC), Academia Sinica, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Pao K. Wang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note260 b/w illus. 15 colour illus. 8 tables 30 exercises
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.