CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the development of physics in Soviet Russia up to World War II. This title focuses on Leningrad, center of Soviet physics until the late 1930s, discusses the impact of scientific, cultural, and political revolution on physicists' research and professional aspirations.
- Author BiographyPaul Josephson is Professor of Political Science at Sarah Lawrence College.
- Author(s)Paul R. Josephson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/12/1991
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in the History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.9
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width230 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.