All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.28
- £43.61Trending at £49.87
- £8.31Trending at £9.93
- £11.00Trending at £11.86
- £10.75Trending at £12.20
- £10.71Trending at £13.96
- £6.97Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionNarrow gap semiconductors are the most important materials for the preparation of advanced modern infrared systems. They often operate at the extremes of the rules of semiconductor science. This book offers descriptions of crystal growth and the fundamental structure and properties of these materials.
- Author(s)Arden Sher,Junhao Chu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- Series TitleMicrodevices
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1039 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.