Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDescription based on: v. 4, copyrighted in 2013.
- Author BiographyRandy Knight has taught introductory physics for nearly 30 years at Ohio State University and California Polytechnic University, where he is currently Professor of Physics and Director of the Minor in Environmental Studies. Randy received a Ph.D. in physics from the University of California, Berkeley, and was a post-doctoral fellow at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics before joining the faculty at Ohio State University. It was at Ohio State, under the mentorship of Professor Leonard Jossem, that he began to learn about the research in physics education that, many years later, led to Five Easy Lessons: Strategies for Successful Physics Teachingand this book. Randy's research interests are in the field of lasers and spectroscopy. When he's not in the classroom or in front of a computer, you can find Randy hiking, sea kayaking, playing the piano, or spending time with his wife Sally and their seven cats.
- Author(s)Randall D. Knight
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight2817 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 3rd revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.