All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the roles of sensors, physics-based attributes, classification methods, and performance evaluation in automatic target recognition.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Illustrations, color; 168 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 250 p. 194 illus., 26 illus. in color.
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBahram Javidi,Firooz A. Sadjadi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.