Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- Series TitleInstitute for Amorphous Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1628 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byDavid Adler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsOne: General Aspects.- The Inextricably Entangled Skein.- Random and Nonrandom Structures in Higher Dimensions.- Predicting The Structure of Solids.- Chemistry and Structure in Amorphous Materials: The Shapes of Things to Come.- Rigidity Percolation.- A New Approach to the Glass Transition.- Two: Elements of Disorder.- Phase Transitions in Disordered Solids.- Random Packing of Structural Units and the First Sharp Diffraction Peak in Glasses.- The Application of the Percus-Yevick Approximation to Calculate the Density Profile and Pair Correlation Function of a Fluid with Density Inhomogeneities.- Order, Frustration and Space Curvature.- Computer-Assisted Modelling of Amorphous Solids.- Beyond the Gaussian Approximation in EXAFS.- Synchrotron Radiation and the Determination of Atomic Arrangements in Amorphous Materials.- A Model for Predicting the Occurrence of Regular Rings in AX2 Tetrahedral Glasses.- Raman Scattering and Variable Order of Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors.- Modelling Fe Impurity Centres in AS2S3 Glass Using X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy.- Disproportionation as a Source of Constitutional Disorder and Rearrangement in Non-Crystalline Condensed Systems.- Giant Thickness Contraction and Related Effects in Amorphous Chalcogenides.- Partial Filling of a Fractal Structure by a Wetting Fluid.- Clustering of Defects: Disorder of Non-Stoichiometric Oxides.- Disorder in Polyacetylene Probed by Resonant Raman Scattering.- Disordered Regions in Crystalline Silicon At High Temperatures.- Changes in Entropy of Semiconductor Electron Subsystem on Fusion.- Three: Electronic Structure and Transport.- Fundamental Problems Relating to the Electronic Structure of Amorphous Semiconductors.- Recent Progress in the Theory of Amorphous Semiconductors.- Optical Absorption in Amorphous Semiconductors: The Independent Band Model and its Experimental Basis.- Optical Absorption in Amorphous Semiconductors.- Electronic Properties of Liquid and Glassy Alloys.- Effective Masses as a Function of Tempera-ture for Polarons which are Composed of a Mixture of Types.- Bipolarons in Transition Metal Oxides.- A Simple Classical Approach to Mobility in Amorphous Materials.- The Sign of the Hall Effect in Disordered Materials.- The Hall Effect in Low Mobility and Amorphous Solids.- Effect of Long Range Potential Fluctuations 011 the Transport Properties of Disordered Semiconductors.- Magnetoresistance in Amorphous Semiconductors.- Comparative Study of AC Losses and Mechanisms in Amorphous Semiconductors.- Multiple Trapping Model For Dispersive Admittance of Amorphous MIS Structures.- The Electrical Conductivity of Transition Metal Oxide-Based Glasses.- Four: The Nature of Defects.- Evidence that Glassy Chalcogenides are Thermodynamic Defect Semi-conductors.- Structural Transformations in Glassy GeSe2 Induced by Laser Irradiation.- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance in the Chalcogenide and Pnictide Amorphous Semiconductors.- Are We Beginning to Understand the Vibrational Anomalies of Glasses?.- Bipolarons and Tunneling States.- The Study of Disordered Semiconductors by Compensation.- Photoinduced Optical Absorption in Glassy As2Se3.- Validity of the 'Thermalisation Energy' Concept in the Determination of Localised State Distributions for Amorphous Semiconductors.- Geminate Recombination in Some Amorphous Materials.- Transient Photoconductivity in Insulators at Very High Photocarrier Concentrations.- Spin Effects in Amorphous Semiconductors.- Electron States, Negative-U Centres, in Mobility Gap and Some Features of Atomic Structure in Glassy Semiconductors.- Stochastic Self-Oscillations in Low Mobility Semiconductors.- n-Type Conduction in Noncrystalline Chalcogenides.- Electrical and Photoelectric Properties of Modified Chalcogenide Vitreous Semiconductors.- Reversible Radiation-Induced Changes of Properties of Chalcogenide Vitreous Semiconductors.- Below Gap Excitation Spectrum for Optically Induced Paramagnetic States in AS2S3 Glass.- Evidence for Two
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.