All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £12.34Trending at £13.04
- £9.12Trending at £9.27
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
About this product
- DescriptionA self-teaching guide to the function and interaction of bodily systems. It includes coverage on: comparative physiology, functions at the chemical and cellular levels, organic compounds, the cell, physiology of muscle, nerves and glands, sensory physiology, motor functions, autonomic nerves and the endocrine system, and air and blood transport.
- Author BiographyDale Layman, Ph.D., Grand Ph.D. in Medicine, is a popular professor of biology and human anatomy and physiology at Joliet Junior College in Illinois. He is the author of many articles, as well as Anatomy Demystified and Biology Demystified, two closely related books in this series. He is the first Grand Doctor of Philosophy in Medicine for the United States, and has received many other international honors and awards for his writing, teaching, and highly creative thinking. Dr. Layman has more than 28 years of experience in the biological sciences.
- Author(s)Dale Layman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.