Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight704 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJ.R. Nicholas,Peter Lumsden,W.J. Davies
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsEditorial. 1. The in vitro Environment: Light. Nutrients. Water. Gas. 2. Applications: Morphogenesis and Regeneration. Rooting and Acclimatization. Rejuvenation. Contamination and Contaminants. Conclusions. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.