All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential physiology and anatomy text that guides the reader through basic structure and function of the body systems to more complex issues of clinical disorder and healthcare practice.
- Author BiographyJohn Clancy is a Lecturer in Human Applied Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK Andrew McVicar is a Reader the Department of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Faculty of Health & Social Care, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford, UK
- Author(s)Andrew J. McVicar,Andy Ang,John Clancy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1995 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- megan91uk14 Nov, 2014by
Brilliant textbook, and timely seller.
Very informative, recommend if you've studied Human Biology before. I like how it is all related to nursing, rather than some other textbooks. Year one Adult Nursing Student
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.52Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.