CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBoerhaave Series for Postgraduate Medical Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight323 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
- Table Of ContentsGas exchange between mother and foetus and placental design.- Glucose metabolism in the foetus in physiological and pathological circumstances.- Intrauterine pressure and the human foetus.- Foetal heartmonitoring and biochemical examination of the child during labour.- Iatrogenic fetal hypoxia.- The influence of anesthetic drugs on the foetus and newborn.- The influence of anesthesia on the acid-base values of mother and child.- Treatment of asphyxia of the newborn.- The incidence and treatment of hypoglycemia in the newborn.- Panel discussion Part I.- Panel discussion Part II.- Comparison of ventilators for newborns and prematures.- Artificial ventilation of infants.- Pathological findings in ventilated newborns.- Summing-up.- Panel discussion.- Index of subjects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.