All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to know about Physiology...at a Glance! Whether you are studying a physiology course as part of a degree in physiology or biomedical sciences, or are a medical student or junior doctor, this is the revision aid that you have been waiting for.
- Author BiographyJeremy Ward is Professor of Respiratory Cell Physiology in the School of Medicine at King's College London. Roger Linden is Professor of Craniofacial Biology and Head of the Academic Department of Physiology in the School of Biomedical Sciences at King's College London.
- Author(s)Jeremy P. T. Ward,Roger W. A. Linden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAt a Glance
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date16/04/2013
- Content Noteill
- Weight528 g
- Width219 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £15.05
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
- £34.79Trending at £40.07
- £33.21Trending at £43.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.