Physiotherapy in Respiratory Care: A Problem-Solving Approach by Francis Quinn, Alexandra Hough (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
- £10.00+ £3.40 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by callumskillen123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of a highly successful research-based text provides further evidence for the effective management of the respiratory patient. Techniques which are not evidence-based are scrutinised and are not recommended unless there is clinical experience to validate their continued use.
- Author BiographyAlex Hough is a physiotherapist who has worked in the UK and abroad as a clinician and lecturer for 30 years. She has written the 4th edition of 'Physiotherapy in Respiratory and Cardiac Care', has presented papers to various international conferences and has written papers for, and been referee for, physiotherapy and medical journals.
- Author(s)Alexandra Hough,Francis Quinn
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/07/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight1175 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.