All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionA dissection involves cutting a polygon into pieces in such a way that those pieces form another polygon; for a hinged dissection, the pieces must be attached by hinges. This book discusses the history, methods, and variations of these dissections.
- Author BiographyGreg N. Frederickson is a professor of computer science at Purdue University. He has written two previous books on dissections, and is considered an international authority on folding unusual polygonal geometries. He also won the 2004 Polya Award of the Mathematical Association of America for a related article.
- Author(s)Greg N. Frederickson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.