All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at one of the most pivotal exchanges in the history of Western art: the culminating two years (1910-12) of Analytic Cubism. While the Cubist experiment has long been a requisite chapter in the history of modernism, this title delves into these two intense years of productivity.
- Author BiographyEik Kahng is chief curator and curator of 19th- and Early 20th-Century European Art at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art. Harry Cooper is a curator at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. Charles Palermo is an art history professor at the College of William and Mary. Christine Poggi is an art history professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Annie Bourneuf is an independent scholar. Claire Barry and Bart Devolder are conservators at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth.
- Author(s)Annie Bourneuf,Bart Devolder,Charles Palermo,Christine Poggi,Claire Barry,Eik Kahng,Harry Cooper
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.