All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Pablo Picasso's most important muses is the subject of this diverse and beautiful collection of drawings, paintings, sculpture, and ceramics.
- Author BiographyChristoph Grunenberg is Director of the Kunsthalle Bremen, Germany. Astrid Becker is Curator at the Kunsthalle Bremen, Germany.
- Author(s)Astrid Becker,Christoph Grunenberg
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note270 colour
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bricabracbitsan...03 Nov, 2017by
The great images of 'The Girl with the Ponytail'
I recently met Sylvette, who now lives in Devon UK, and have been inspired by her life story. This book has the Picasso work which she inspired as his only model. Great stuff.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £16.88Trending at £20.25
- £23.16Trending at £35.65
- £28.00Trending at £33.81
- £24.08Trending at £37.73
- £39.97Trending at £49.52