All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £49.87
- £7.19Trending at £7.34
- £16.31Trending at £18.40
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £14.90Trending at £24.88
- £12.00Trending at £18.84
- £29.99Trending at £39.30
About this product
- DescriptionPickleball Fundamentals is the first book written and endorsed by the USA Pickleball Association. It teaches the basics of the sport so that anyone can join the fun on the court right away. It teaches proper execution of the sport's essential skills and tactics. More than 40 drills and gamelike activities speed learning and improve performance.
- Author BiographyMary Littlewood taught physical education and coached various sports at university level. She was head softball coach and head volleyball coach of the NCAA Division I programme at Arizona State University. After retirement, Littlewood discovered pickleball. She began competing earning several gold, silver and bronze medals. This success merged with Littlewood's enthusiasm for the game and education, leading her to teach pickleball in clinics all over Arizona. The USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) originated in the mid-1980s and became the official governing body of pickleball in 2005. Its mission is to promote the growth and development of pickleball throughout the world. This organization provides players with official rules, sanctioned tournaments, rankings, promotional materials and training. The number of dedicated pickleball courts in the United States is increasing 50 percent each year.
- Author(s)Mary Littlewood,USA Pickleball Association
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note108 Halftones, black and white; 62 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.