All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionPickled is a fresh and innovative take on pickling and fermenting, packed with over 60 creative recipes that will add a burst of flavour to any dish. Pickle-lover Freddie Janssen shows how easy it is to pickle just about anything, without the need of any fancy equipment or hard-to-find ingredients. --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyFreddie Janssen moved to London from Holland seven years ago. She is the founder of F.A.T, a pop-up cafe and supper club and purveyor of pickles, kimchi, and sauces, all made by Freddie.
- Author(s)Freddie Janssen
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width196 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Most relevant reviews
- terriblegags08 Jan, 2017by
Great book. Does what it says on the cover.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.