All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.80
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £4.66Trending at £5.38
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
- £7.95Trending at £8.93
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
About this product
- DescriptionOn St Valentine's day in 1900, a party of Australian schoolgirls set off with two schoolmistresses on a picnic to a place called Hanging Rock. Some were never to return. What began as a pleasant and happy day out ended in terror.
- Author BiographyJoan Lindsay was born in Melbourne, where she went to school as a day-girl for a few years at Clyde Girls Grammar, then situated in East St Kilda. She knew and loved the Macedon district from early childhood. In 1922 in London she married Sir Daryl Lindsay. The Lindsays travelled together in Europe and the USA, Daryl with his paints and Joan with her typewriter. Sir Daryl died in 1976. Joan lived at their country home on the Mornington Peninsula, Mulberry Hill, Victoria, Australia. She died in December 1984.
- Author(s)Joan Lindsay
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/08/2013
- Weight137 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.