Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis first detailed historical treatment of the electron microscope in biology advances an original philosophical argument on the relation of experimental technology to scientific change.
- Author(s)Nicolas Rasmussen
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleWriting Science
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.