All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to book that is jammed with DIY accessories to brighten your closet. It lets you hook up the selfie stick to shoot the most glam scarves, belts, and hats as you accessorize yourself.
- Author BiographyJennifer Phillips has been a writer for thirty years, starting out as a newspaper reporter in the Midwest. Her writing has given her a chance to try many fun and interesting things. She tackled crime stories and hung out in police labs long before shows like CSI were around. She's ridden in helicopters, watched surgeries and traveled to 10 countries so far, always on the quest to find a new story. For young readers, she has independently published three other biographies, previously wrote two paper crafting books for Capstone and has sold her work to children's publications as well. Jennifer lives in the Seattle area with her husband, two daughters, one cockatiel bird and a Betta fish rescued from a science class ecosystem experiment.
- Author(s)Jennifer Phillips
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSavvy: Accessorize Yourself!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £9.99Trending at £10.77
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £10.20Trending at £11.82
- £16.87Trending at £18.68
- £4.80Trending at £5.10
- £7.45Trending at £7.68
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.