All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.33
- £10.00Trending at £16.25
- £6.39Trending at £7.87
- £12.99Trending at £20.13
- £5.50Trending at £5.57
- £9.53Trending at £9.83
- £4.23Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionShows parents and children how to prepare tasty and nutritious food from scratch. Designed to involve children in different aspects of cooking, from the grocery store to the kitchen, this book teaches simple, fundamental cooking skills and techniques including food safety, basic equipment and tools, nutrition, and how to read a recipe.
- Author BiographyBeth Sheresh has been cooking as long as she can remember and writing about food for a number of years. Starting when she was standing tip-toe on a kitchen chair, she learned to cook from a series of masters of kitchen magic. As a pre-teen, she moved to a town without a decent bakery and taught herself to bake bread. Since then, she has taught herself many more skills and helped lots of young friends learn to cook, always creating a signature cookie for them along the way.
- Author(s)Beth Sheresh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.