Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that four French writers - Michel Tournier, J.M.G. Le Clezio, Tahar Ben Jelloun and Leila Sebbar - practice activist writing which, when combined with the work of certain photographers, reframes a picture of Maghreb produced by two centuries of Orientalist misrepresentation.
- Author BiographyMary B. Vogl is assistant professor of French at Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Mary B. Vogl
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleAfter the Empire: The Francophone World & Postcolonial France
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight317 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.